Length of Pistol Course: 6 hours
Course Level: Novice
Who teaches this course? This course is taught by an NRA-certified instructor,
Teaching locations: Brookhaven, Brooklyn, Calverton, Manhattan, Medford, Uniondale, The Compound, and Travel Training Team also available.
Course Description: This course is 6 hours in length and is conducted in a classroom. Each student is taught: reloading safety; shotgun shell components; use of reloading manual and data; equipment; and the shotgun shell reloading process. Students will receive the NRA Guide to Reloading Handbook, the Basic Reloading Student Exam, a course completion certificate, NRA Gun Safety Rules brochure, a Basic Firearm Training Program brochure, an Instructor Application Course/Evaluation form.
Once you have read the additional information below, if you still have any questions, please check out our FAQ Page If you do not see the answers you are seeking, feel free to email us or call
Topics covered to include:
- Basic knowledge, skills, and attitude necessary to safely reload shotgun shells.
- Setting up a progressive loader.
- Understanding powder charges.
- Equipment selection and reference materials.
- Please wear comfortable clothing. No open-toed shoes.
- No Firearm is necessary for this course.