NRA Metallic Reloading Instructor
Length of Course: 8 hours
Course Level: Instructor
Who teaches this course? This course is taught by an NRA-certified instructor
Teaching locations: Calverton, Huntington, Medford and Uniondale, our Travel Training Team also available
Course Description: This course is 8 hours in length and is conducted in a classroom. The NRA Metallic Cartridge Reloading Instructor Course begins where NRA Basic Instructor training stops: with Lesson VI. The NRA Metallic Cartridge Reloading Instructor proceeds through lesson twelve. Lessons that teach you how to conduct The NRA Metallic Cartridge Reloading Course step by step using The NRA Metallic Cartridge Reloading Course outline and lesson plans and how to teach reloading on a basic level. Each Instructor Candidate is expected to participate in class presentations, to pass a pre-course assessment prior to class, and pass a an instructors level exam with a 90% or higher for certification Instructor Candidates will receive the NRA Guide to Reloading Handbook, the Basic Reloading Student Exam, a course completion certificate, NRA Gun Safety Rules brochure, a Basic Firearm Training Program brochure, Course Lesson Plans and an Instructor Application/Course Evaluation form.
Once you have read the additional information below, if you still have any questions, please check out our FAQ Page If you do not see the answers you are seeking, feel free to email us or call
What you get:
- The NRA Metallic Cartridge Reloading Course Lesson Plans
- Expert Instruction on how to teach this course.
- NRA Guide to Reloading Handbook
- the Basic Reloading Student Exam
- NRA Gun Safety Rules Brochure
- Basic Firearm Training Program Brochure
Topics covered to include:
- Teaching beginning reloaders the basic knowledge, skills, and attitude necessary to safely reload metallic cartridges.
- No need to bring any brass
- Do not bring any firearms
- Please wear comfortable clothing. No open-toed shoes.
- Eye Protection
- NRA Basic Instructor Training (BIT)
- Complete and Pass the Pre-Course Assessment
- A Positive Attitude and Willingness to Learn