AHA Heart Saver Bloodborne Pathogens
Length of Course: 1 -1.5 hours
Course Level: Starter
Teaching locations: Medford, Ridge, and Uniondale and our Travel Training Team is also available for this course
Who teaches this course? The course is taught by experts in this that have real word experience and the credentials to prove it. All of these instructors are medical professionals who use this knowledge on a daily basis
Course Description: Heartsaver Bloodborne Pathogens Course is a classroom course that teaches individuals how to protect themselves and others from being exposed to blood or blood-containing materials.
This course is designed to meet Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) requirements for bloodborne pathogens training when paired with site-specific instruction.
Once you have read the additional information below, if you still have any questions, please check out our FAQ Page If you do not see the answers you are seeking, feel free to email us or call
What you get:
- Heartsaver Bloodborne Pathogens Student Manuel
- Pocket Reference Card
- Course Participation Certificate
Topics covered to include:
- Protect themselves from exposure to bloodborne pathogens
- Act when exposed to blood or blood-containing materials in the workplace
- Clean themselves and the area when exposed to blood or blood-containing materials in the workplace
- Tell or report any exposure to blood or blood-containing materials in the workplace
- Pen and Pad for notes
- Comfortable Clothing
- A positive attitude.
- A willingness to learn